Sunday, March 13, 2011

Yep soap box real quick...

So when I'm writing...I'm writing from the heart. You may not think so, but that's where its coming from. Sometimes its from this dunce head of mine but these are just words on a blog. This is just something for me to do...I know that it seems a little odd for me to write this again, but sometimes when people come and read this they miss this part. They miss the part where its just a blog and something for me to do...until my head is on straight. I'm just a girl who likes to write, travel, and work with the theatre. Its who I am...and granted I'm still learning who I really am.

At the moment my life is going in a circle...hopefully it will end as soon as I get my head and heart are in the right place. So let's see what else I can write today...

I have this dream
That I would become
Someone in this world
Where I can help people
I really don't know
How to do it...
But I hope to do it soon
I would like to help
Like one perticular person
In this crazy world
Who is helping people
Just by being on a show
But how can I help
Like her...
I'm not sure how
But somehow
There will be a way
For me to help
Like the amazing
Mariska Hargitay
I really don't know how
But this dream
Will come true
Even if I can't fullfil it

No comments: