Friday, March 25, 2011

Another 20 minutes or less....

Let's see what I can create in 20 minutes or less again...

What's going on
With the love that
I have
Is it too much for you
Or is it too less
No matter how hard
I try...
I can't seem to
Love enough
I can't seem to
Do anything enough
Its like I've been
Wasting away my love
Or just giving too much away
I guess
I'll never understand
How I work
How I can love too much
Or love too little...
When I hide the love
I got nothing to lose
When I give it away...
I have everything to lose



Wow that took 5 minutes...scary...now on my soap box real quick. Please vote for my friend's video. I know you are reading this and I hope that you will vote. He is amazing and if you at least trust me on this one...you won't regret it. The site is on one of the posts below. Thank you! Have a great weekend.

No comments: