Thursday, March 3, 2011

Random Dream!

Ok no poem today, just gotta get this dream out of my head. So last night I was playing with a couple of pictures and figured that I would play with some Mariska Hargitay pictures like this...

And this...

And I love these...


SO anyway, when I went to bed and finally fell asleep, I had a dream where I was working with Mariska Hargitay, Chris Meloni, and Peter Hermann and a couple of other people and they were talking about going out to a party or something and MH said that she had to call a babysitter and I spoke up saying that I'll do it...She waited a minute and said that it would be ok and we got back to work...
It was really weird...

Anyway, weird dream wish it could have been real...but if it was...I wouldn't have been writing it on here.

No comments: