Monday, March 14, 2011

Trust?

How does this happen?
Things happen for a reason
And truthfully
Somethings shouldn't happen
For the lessons
We have to learn
I know I have a
Lesson that I need to learn
But at the moment
This lesson that I need to learn
Is to trust God
And His plan
And I do...
I trust Him
But my trust
Is stating to fade
I think He knows that
Which is probably
Not a good thing
That my trust is fading
My life has been about
Learning to trust
Because my trust has been
Compromised so many times
I wish that my trust was bigger
Trust has to do with faith
My faith is strong in the Lord
But my faith in myself
Is a completely different story
I try to be a good Christain
But sometimes these earthly things
Take over...
So what I need to do
Is try to keep my faith up
And work on my trust.

No comments: