Saturday, March 12, 2011

20 minutes or less...hopefully...

Its almost time that I'm going to miss...probably...

So I have 20 minutes to write something...
So let's see how fast I can write/create this.

Too much pain
Too much suffering
When will it stop
It will stop
When we finally confuss
That God is our Lord and Savior
And then we will be free
Granted I know myself enough
That I do believe
And will Shout to the world
That I love my GOD
Who created me in His perfect image!
Though I don't feel like I am
And I know that
I am not His perfect daughter
I wish I was a better
But He knows
Where my heart is
And where my soul is
Though sometimes I know
I fail at giving Him my heart
Though He is taking care of me and you
And will never stop loving me and you
Though we as humans are never perfect
We can look to Him
And He will take care of us
He will bring us JOY
HOPE
GRACE
FAITH
HAPPINESS
PEACE
PATIENCE
KINDNESS
GOODNESS
GENTLENESS
SELF-CONTROL
and most of all....
LOVE!!!
That's what He will bring us
Once we call His name
And claim Him as our Loving God


I guess that's what's going on in my head right now...I guess its because of everything that's going on in life right now...
We will never know when God will come and take His children home...I hope that I'll be one of His many grateful and loving servant, but I know my sins...and I know how I am...and He knows how I am...No matter how much I know His love saved me...I still go my own way...I'm a horrible daughter but He loves me just the same...and loves you just as much...

So I give you my love and I just ask to give a smile and send love to everyone you know...and what do you know...5 minutes to spare.. =)

No comments: