Sunday, March 20, 2011

GLEE - Regionals "Get It Right" Full Performance

Just an update



Well this song says a lot...because I have been wanting just to hangout with a couple of people and appreantly this perticular person has been more involved in my life than usual...
I don't mind at all- I'm actually enjoying their company..and they have been getting a lot out of me more so than anyone else in my life...its been insane!

Anyway...let's see if I can write a creative poem or something for you.

Hmmm...

This Irish heart of mine
Has been lost in love
This Irish heart
Is full of love
But it has been
Broken so many times
That this Irish heart
Can't trust as easily
As people think
It takes awhile
For this Irish heart of mine
To trust
But this Irish heart
Can love so hard
Don't get it confused
With trust
Though trust is
Apart of love
So you may ask
How can you Love
Without Trust
Love is what comes from above
That this Irish heart
Is happy to say
That's where Love comes from
And trust also comes
From above
But we learn to trust
After we learn to love
So let this Irish heart
Try to get something right
With Love and Trust

No comments: