Tuesday, March 15, 2011

So another day of writing...

My mind is off somewhere else, but its a good thing. My adoptive Mom was in the hospital and she is out of ICU which is awesome. Though the year that I'm having I want to be there for her and see her. I know it seems weird but she is like a mom to me even though I have my Mom....you can't have enough people in your life that you care about and they care about you.

MG has been there for me when my dad died and she has been an amazing friend before that happened. I love the fact that she was there for me and I want to be there for her. J has been an amazing adoptive Dad to me. He has been updating me on MG's status on what's going on. I love them both dearly and I can't help...but worry about them.

So I'm always sending out a prayer for them no matter what. I better go and try to get rid of this cough its been kicking my butt all weekend.

No comments: