Friday, March 11, 2011

Prayers

Lord,

Please be the ones who are hurting.
Please be with the ones who are suffering.
I know you hear the prayers
I know you see your children in pain
And I know that we hurt you...
By going our own way
I shouldn't even be asking for anything
Because I know my actions have disappointed you...
But I have to ask...
To be with the ones who are away from their families
The ones who are in trouble
The ones who are in the hospitals
The ones who don't know you...
Or don't even care...
I know that you are greater than anything
I know that you love me...
So I'm going to ask
To please keep your children safe from harm
Keep them in your hands for safe keeping...
Though in this prayer...
I know that you know that I'm not a fan of you...
But I still love you
And you know that
You know my thoughts and my actions before I do...
So please...
Keep your children save from harm...
And know that I still love you
Though I don't like you right now...

Love your daughter.

No comments: