Friday, February 18, 2011

well...its something today

I have a strange feeling that I won't be able to write later today...so I'm going to think of something to write quickly before I leave my computer....

The question is.... what am I going to write?!

(10 minutes later...)
Oooo...I might have something....


You give me strength
And you don't even know it
You give me something
That I never knew I had
Courage...
I never knew I had that
Seeing myself
Through your eyes
Is a whole new world
Because you don't
Judge me
Like I do to myself
I just gotta tell you
I look up to you
And you don't even know me
You do all these things
And you have no idea
What my name is...
Crazy how big of an impact
You have on me...
I just wish
I could be more like you
But that's not what you would want
You would want me to be me
Even when I don't want to be
So...I thank you
For everything that you've done


Yeah, that's what I got today...sidenote, yes I am a Mariska Hargitay fan. She knows it even though she doesn't know me. Which is fine...I'm a techie, I don't need to be noticed, unless someone needs something and I can help with.

No comments: