Friday, February 25, 2011

Tired of skipping days...

Ok so I missed another day...and you're thinking, "Your point?"
My point is that I need to do this for me. I have to write something because its apart of me...when really...I need to get out of my own drama for a little bit. I have too many things going on in my life and writing helps me get through it...it also gets something out there, in the world that not many people would read...but its something.
I have to do this...this is until I find my way back to where I need to be.


When fighting isn't enough
I finally have to give up
When smiling can't seem to
Light up the world
My frown apears
When I'm giving it all
For something I believe in
But it falls through the cracks
And I loose every piece of it
I don't like this
I hate feeling like this
When it all comes down to it
I'm nothing
Invisable to the world
But only words
On paper that you see
But you don't see me

No comments: