Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Going to try something new...

Ok, until I can get a day job...I'm going to try and write something everyday on here. Granted it might be strange. It might make no sense what-so-ever, but its something. It could be a poem, it could be a short story, or it could be a song...who knows. but i'm going to try this...so hopefully, something will come up...if not...I'm going back to Fla to work...well, at least I'm going to hope to go back.

So what am I going to write today? Let's find out together...


How long will it take
For me to get you
Out of my head
Don't get me wrong
I love having you there
But being able to work
Is a bit difficult
With you hanging around in there
You just pop up
Whenever you want
And not when I want...
That's not good
I can't work with you in my head
So if you don't mind
And do me a favor
Come back when I'm done working
And then I'll be yours.
I promise you
You'll have my attention
The whole time you're there
So please
Meet me after work
And you won't be sorry


Ok--so that's what happens when you're trying something new...I must go and get ready for my show tonight...Yay! Godspell!

No comments: