Thursday, February 12, 2015

Wedding...

For the most part it's been ok. But when you have your nephew walking down the aisle in a month and he decides to shave half his head there's a problem! 
And the number one thing is don't piss off the bride! I don't want to be a bridezilla but if I have to be because it's "mine and Charmings wedding" I will be. The one freaking thing is to screw up his hair. He couldn't wait until after March no...he had to do it before when it's freezing cold outside at his college!! 

Mind you I support most if not all his decisions. Sometimes you have to think about others then yourself especially when it has to do with a wedding or special day like a wedding. He knows me well enough that I don't play games and I'll tell you right now he's not going to look like that at my wedding. If he is...I'm calling my cousin. 

I love my nephew dearly but he can be the most dumbest smart person ever! Just like his mom...not gonna lie. She is a genius but dumb at the same time. 

An insight of why he's walking me down instead of my dad. My dad passed away about 5 years ago and I have always wanted him to walk me down the ailse. Sadly he can't so I asked my nephew. Thinking that our wedding would be small. Yeah that's what I get for thinking, but nunthe less my nephew is/might be walking me down the ailse. 

Remember people don't piss off the bride. She does get pissy! That is your warning and final warning at that 

No comments: