Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Well well well

Another year has gone by and I haven't posted since. Why? I've actually have been busy. Scary hug? I would usually write something on here but my life is changing. In a good way. I'm in love with an amazing man who wants to marry me! Yay! He completes me in ways that I never though I needed. He loves me for me. He knows about my past and STILL loves me. I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have Charming in my life. Yea through out these post of him. His name is Charming because I don't know who actually reads this. Could be someone who I don't have in my life anymore or someone who wants to break my Charming and me up. I'll tell you this though...I am happy. I am blessed. God has given me someone to love and be me with. I don't have to be afraid that he'll leave me because I know he won't. My Charming is everything that I've dreamed about. 

I am blessed beyond measures. Thank you Lord for all you have given me. 

No comments: