Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Working title-- Faith

I am weak
And I feel so lost
Sometimes I feel like
I can't go on another day
But then in the smallest voice I hear

I am here
By your side
Just listen to my voice 
And know I'm here
Just look for me
I will never leave you
Because I'm right by your side
You have the faith 
You have me in your heart
Just look for me 
I'm right here by your side 

My eyes open wide
To see your face 
But as I realize 
Faith is sure of what 
I hope for and certain of what I do not see
But I see you Lord
Everyday watching over me
Even through my darkest hours
And I glad I'm reminded 

That you're by my side
I just need to listen to your voice 
And know you're here
Just look for you
You'll  will never leave me
Because you're right by my side
I have the faith 
I have you in your heart
I just need look for you
You're right here by my side

I will never be weak again
Because I got you on my side 
All I need is to keep my faith
And remember the easiest thing that is easily forgotten on crazy days
That you're by my side 
And will never leave me
The only thing you ask me to do is to look for you everyday 


It's a song...the music is in my head but it could be a poem

No comments: