Thursday, July 10, 2008

I'm Home!







Yes, its true I am home in Richmond VA! But I'll tell you one thing it was nice being somewhere else for awhile. I knew that I needed to go because of what's really going on in my life, but I just wish it was with (some not all) different people. It was fun though I did enjoy London and Edinburgh...sorry on spelling.


This picture was taken outside of Dulles airport. pretty good huh? I figured it was a finally home picture because I had to get away from a couple of people who were on the trip. Holy crackers! I would tell you some of the things that happened but it just too much to write at the moment. I'll probably complain later.


I think I'm just trying to find where I am again. Being gone for 16 days kind of throws you in a different direction. You know? But its been an awesome experiance just to go and learn about theatre. I saw 9 plays! Mid-Summer, 12th Night, Taming of the Shrew, Wicked, Avenue Q, Spamalot, Pygmalion, Arcadea, and Lord of the Rings the Musical. How cool is that?! I'll tell you about them when I'm somewhat awake.


Sorry I didn't post like I was planning on doing... But now I'm back and I can post as much as I can remember about the trip.
My awesome friend Sarah took this picture and said that I have a Heart of Gold...I don't know why...I guess I better figure that out.
Have a good night! See you on the flip side!

No comments: