Saturday, July 5, 2008

Good Morning! Kind of...










Well its another day and tomorrow we'll be off to Scotland and it will be fun! Things have been fun and exciting around here. I'll tell you the truth I don't want to go home, but the trip has to come to an end at some point or another.








Anyway, there will be lots of stories to be told and pictures to be shown. Kerrigan has an online blog which i forgot to meantion. http://www.jtcc.edu/england-scotland/ JTCC had set her up with one so she could update people as well. She's a bit better at it than I am but what can you do? Ha!








Some of my pictures look like post cards...how scary is that?! But that's how good the camera is. Let's see...uh...I have an awesome picture of Kerrigan when we were on the London eye. She'll be happy that a picture is up of her....but probably not this one. hehehehehe....



With that in mind I should head off...and get something to eat...be good and I'll catch everyone when I get home and hopefully have more detail in here.







<-Kerrigan standing on a bench in the London Eye









Have a wonderful day!

No comments: