Sunday, June 22, 2008

Traveling to England and Scotland!

Hey everyone!

I just thought I'd make a blog for you guys. The only problem would be that I wouldn't be able to be posting all the time while I'm away. I would be too much of a computer geek.
I just figured that this would be a little easier to tell people what's going on. There will be time for me to get on here and type something up for you, but I don't want to make promises I can't keep.

I'll be leaving on Tuesday to go to Midlothian to meet up with 17 other people who will be joining me on this trip. The thing is I'll be taking a couple of classes while I'm there. It'll be fun though while I'm there. Anyway, we'll take a coach to Dulles, then we'll leave there around 6:30pm and get to London around 6:55am. It's going to be a long day.

So this should be a good trip for me. But I would have to ask if you have my cell number please don't call (or text) unless its important. I know that I don't get a lot of calls, but you never know. I ask of you please don't call me until I get back. :-)
I'll be posting another site on here for pictures and hopefully I can post some one here so you don't have to go site to site.

Everything is good and I'm excited. I'm ready to go and I hope that everyone has a good week. Have fun at VBS!
Shannon Marie

No comments: