Sunday, June 29, 2008

Holy Crackers Batman....

That's just fun to say truthfully. Anyway, things are going great over here. I've been waking up early becuse of the 4:20am sunrise and then having to get up and start going. Anyway Cambrigde was the day before yesterday and I thought that it was amazing. Even though one of the leaders had no idea where he was going. Sometimes roaming around really doesn't get you anywhere unless you really want people to see where they are going....anyway, I won't get into that right now. It was graduation when we went to see Camerbigde (yes my spelling will be offon here ...and it will be a lot off). So it was cool seeing the caps and gowns tha they wore. It was pretty nifty....and note if I was just as smart as those students I would be there in a heart beat.

I'm a little out of it so I'll get off...I'm trying t ocheck my mail but it's not happening at the moment....grr hissssss...Oh just so you know I think you can comment on my blogs...hopefully I'll post what we did yesterday. Later Friends!

No comments: