Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm HERE!

YAY! I'm finally here. I've been having a great time hangout seeing the sites and all that jazz. Its been great.
We went to the tower of London on the first day and I should probably meantion that I didn't have any sleep. I may have closed my eyes during the plane ride but it wasn't anything. I couldn't sleep. It was hard to actually stay awake for the day. My professor Kerrigan and my friend Sarah were making sure that I would stay awake during dinner. That was funny. Anyway We also went to the London eye! Now that was cool!
Let's see...oh yesterday, after I got some wonderful sleep! (I swear I slept like a rock!) We headed off to the Globe Theatre. That was really cool. Of course everyone knows I'm a Theatre freak and this is very helpful for my wonderful expericance in Shakespear. Once the tour of The Globe Theatre was over we had some time before the show. My friends, Sarah Jason and I went walking around to find food and we did at a really cool Pub called the Portor's Market. That was some good food. And yes I am eating over here. IF you know me you know that I don't eat a lot, but don't worry I'm eating. So anyway We went back to the Globe to watch the awesome Mid-Summer Night's Dream. That was amazing! I like beening a groundling. Even though I did have to stand for a while. But its worth it. I got blessed by a Fairy.
Well, after that wonderful production Kerrigan, Jason, Sarah and I went off to seek out for another show to see. Note walking from one part of London to the other is not good on knees. So we found a good show called Spamalot! That was great. I enjoyed it. Then it was off to bed for me.
Nothing is like it when you're having the time watching awesome theatre with wonderful actors. I'm actually debating on moving over here...don't kill me please its just a thought. Anyway, I should go now. Things to do and more pictures to take! Have a wonderful day!

No comments: