Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sad, but glad

As in my seventh point in my last post, my grandmother Wilma passed away early on Monday morning. Now I was good and went to the viewing and funeral...but I tell you one thing I sure can lie to keep some people out of my life. Its sad to be afraid to tell people what you're really doing and then them telling the one person in your life that you don't want anything to do with. So anyway, I loved my grandmother and she was an interesting, amazing woman. There are somethings that I don't want to remember and there are some things that I will remember. I'll remember my bear hugs that I gave her and also the ice cream sandwitches. I don't want to remember how she forgot who my sister and I were. Its hard, but I love that she is peaceful and feeling no more pain, and remembering things. We'll miss you Grandma.

No comments: