Saturday, July 16, 2011

Who’s Your Real Prayer Partner?

Go away
You were never
A part of me
You made me
The way I am
What’s that?
You may ask
Let’s see
I’m scared
To love someone
I’m scared
To trust someone
Because of you
I can’t let the one guy
Who is willing
To deal with me
To put up
With all my drama
In my life
Because of you
I can’t trust
The one person
Who can make me
Feel like I’m
Meant to be with him
Because of you
I fear that
When I’m over
The trusting and marry
That he’ll leave me
For his “prayer partner”
But I have to
Remember that
He’s NOT YOU
And NEITHER AM I
Just do me a favor
Stay away from me
Just because
You’re half my DNA
Doesn’t mean that
You’re a part of me
Have fun with
Your next sucker
Who is your
“Prayer partner”


This doesn't mean that pryaer partners are bad, they are fine...as long as you don't cheat on your wife or husband with them.

No comments: