Friday, June 24, 2011

ok...random thoughts...

So I'm busy tryingto keep up with my friends and whatnot...then I stopped talking to this one friend because we weren't acting like friends. We were acting more than friends and truthfully I did like it but it wasn't healthy for me. Anyway, so he agreed to keep it as friends...(awkward story along with that)...I started thinking about another friend of mine and how I missed seeing him around so I texted him and told him to have a good day even though about 6 months ago he told me to F-off. So I"m confused about that whole thing....

So now he's being nice and doing what he did before...I don't have time for games people! I want something real! I want something that God wants me to have... It sounds odd..though I've had my ups and downs with God lately...Its just been rough...and I haven't been the best daughter of Christ...I don't think I'll ever be...but I have faith that God will take care of me. I know that when I run away He never leaves...He waits for me to turn around and run into His arms...and He knows I'm still working on it.

I just hope that I do better...as a person for people to see...

Yeah my brain is on overload right now...I need my sleep....

No comments: