Friday, April 1, 2011

Take me as I am!

"Slow to trust but quick to Love...I push to hard and I give too much...I'm not sayin I'm perfect but I promise I'm worth it..." ~Sugarland "Take Me As I Am"

I love that part of the song...It has so much of me in that perticular part of the song. Sometimes I don't know what to do.

Here's the song from youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR47CSS_xUI

Come and take me
If you want me
You gotta step up to the plate
And try to do something.
I want you to chase me
Make me feel like
I'm worth fighting for
I may not be here
Waiting for you
Much longer
Someone else might take your place
And love me like you do
But he'll show me
If you want to make a homerun
Then you gotta get to the plate first
Because the batter is up
And ready to go...
I'm not perfect
But I might be
Perfect for you
And only you...
If you just fight for me...
Play the game...
I hope I'm worth it...

So you can win I know baseball season is starting up!! Its one of my favorite sports! =) Have a good day...or night...

No comments: