Wednesday, April 6, 2011

=)


So what's been going on in this life of mine...I've had an amazing lunch with a couple of friends today! Then my plan was going to aplly for a couple of jobs and I was going home...instead...we talked for a long time and I went home because mom and I were going somewhere...but we didn't she was tired and I started to fall asleep in the chair. So enough about that... I am going to write something...


Finally!
So long I have
Waited for you
For you to come
And rescue me
From my demons
And from my fears
You've taken me
Places that I
Would have never
Have thought of going
You have me...
You swiftly came in
And took over me
In a good way
I'm still me
When I'm around you
Its nice...
I like it
I'm a happier
When it comes to you
I've got you
In my head
And I don't want
You to go anywhere
Its nice to have you there
You're someone I trust
Man, B....
You've got me
Where you want me
And you can take me
Where ever you want...

No comments: