Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Problems

Sometimes I wonder if things will go right. I mean I know that I'm a sinner and I have trust issues but... Is it bad to want someone who will take your issues and every problem you have from the past away?
I have a problem then... My problem is that I want a particular person and we're talking...but I don't think he wants me like I want him. I know I'm a hopeless romantic. I have that problem in wanting love and being able to love. I trust him and he shockingly knows that but I don't think he takes it seriously. Yep....PROBLEM!!
I'm at a lost...and I am a bit lost, but that's a lot to admit to people who really don't read this... Though who knows maybe I'm wrong today because of my venting to the whole world about this nothingness.
Anyway, I should go and look for my card...yep another problem that I usually don't have but this time I do.

No comments: