Saturday, January 9, 2010

A New Year has begun!


Well, working at Disney has been a blessing for me and I'm sad to say that I'm not there right now. I found out some bad news and I'm not awllod to say anything since I am still a Cast Member and I know better.


Anyway, being at home has been BORING!!! I have no idea what to do anymore. Usually during the day I'm working doing my thing there and then all of a sudden...nothing. but you know that's life...right? So, I've been working on some stories and I haven't finished one...


I miss working, I miss seeing my new family...I miss a lot of things... I feel like I'm going to be lost for awhile. So who know's what might happen. I just wish that I could be more like other people, more out spoken and comfortable with myself to speak to people or get my ideas out there or to write a book or something...I don't know. Hopefully, things will work out, but I have no idea. Anyway, things will get better... Trust in the Lord Always and that's what I need to do!


No comments: