Saturday, July 11, 2009

Long time no posting....scary

Well, let's see the last time I wrote was when I was in London....or Scotland...or in Virginia at school. Something to that effect. Anyway, now you're looking at a Cast Member at Disney World. No I can not give you free tickets even if you asked. Anyway, I've been working hard on a lot of things down here. I work in costuming at Hollywood Stuidos. Its been a blast. I work at Beauty and the Beast, Block Party Bash (the parade), Lights! Motor! Action! Extreme Stunt Show, and will be training at High School Musical 3.


Its been a great adventure for me and I will stay here until January 2, 2010. I'm loving it but the thing is that I need to plan a trip home for a little bit. I've been here since January 28, 2009. But its been awesome! I've met wonderful people and I work with amazing people who are willing to help me succeed, which is amazing!


I should go ahead and go now. I have to be ready for another day down here and it should be FUN!

No comments: